Terms and Conditions
All of our bags are made from top grain leather and genuine exotic leather and skins. Exotic leathers are unique, natural and derive from a variety of animal hides. Due to the nature of exotic leathers, no two bags are ever the same. Color and texture may vary. Erika Lynn uses full-grain leather that will develop a rich patina as it ages, looking more and more beautiful as you use it. It’s widely recognized as the best and highest-quality leather money can buy. Often much more expensive, full-grain pays dividends with its durability. If you invest in an item made with full-grain leather, you will probably have that item for the rest of your life if you take care of it properly. For leather lovers who prefer to keep their top grain leather without scratch or burn, you can buy a leather milk product to keep your leather conditioned and without scars, I personally love the scars, I think they offer character and tell a deep story of love. Please refer to our care guide at the bottom of this page to learn how to best care for your purchase.
MADE TO ORDER ITEMS
If an item is not “in stock” you should expect your purchase to arrive within 1-2 weeks. You will receive an email as soon as your purchase is shipped to you. If you have any special requests, don’t hesitate to send us an email.
We only ship in the United States.
We want you to be completely happy with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we gladly accept returns of unused, undamaged or defective merchandise for a full refund to your original payment method. Items must be returned within 7 days of purchase. Returned merchandise must include all packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. Used merchandise cannot be returned. Returns must also be accompanied by the original packing slip. All items marked “Final Sale” may not be returned or exchanged. Special order items or customized products are not returnable for a refund. If you are unhappy with your special order, you may return it in unused condition for a store credit, or exchange it for something of equal or greater value. Color and texture may have subtle variations therefore each hide is different and has its own story due to species, region of growth, climate, and nutrition. These are not considered defect or poor quality and will not be used to rejection of a product as a defect, unless agreed upon by Erika Lynn after visual inspection of the product.
Exotic Leathers can be delicate and you want to care for them the best you can. Please follow these steps to best care for your bag.
- Please keep your bag out of direct sunlight and away from heat whenever possible. Overexposure to sunlight can stain or alter the color of the leather. Exposure to heat may dry out the skins and cause peeling or cracking.
- Avoid getting your bag wet. If your bag does get wet, allow it to dry naturally. Do not try to use a blow dryer or other heat source to dry out your bag if it gets wet. You may use a soft, clean cloth made of microfiber or cotton to gently wipe down your bag. Always wipe in the direction of the scales. Never rub your bag against the grain.
- Avoid exposure to perfume sprays and lotions. These may cause discoloration or drying of the skin.
- Keep your bag in a cool, dark place when not in use.
- An exotic leather conditioner can be purchased to help elongate the life of your bag.
We will not sell or transfer your information to any third party without your consent. Access to consumer information is limited to Erika Lynn and those acting under its direction for the specific purpose of marketing and selling our products and communicating to the consumer regarding issues concerning our company. Our mailing list will be limited to those who wish to receive information about our brand and programs.
SANDAL SIZING CHART
Below are the sizes if you need help.